- 22 September, 27 October, 24 November, 15 December 2023 Digital meetings in the Swedish Koha User Group
- 27 January, 24 February, 28 April, 26 May 2023 Digital meetings in the Swedish Koha User Group
- 28 March to 30 March 2023 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at the Västmanland Library Consortia (Västerås)
- 30 September, 28 October, 25 November, 16 December 2022 Digital meetings in the Swedish Koha User Group (program)
- 28 January, 25 February, 29 April, 20 May 2022 Digital meetings in the Swedish Koha User Group (program)
- 17 May 2022 digital presentation at KohaLa symposium, Orleans, France
- 29 March to 31 March 2022 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at Blekinge Institute of Technology (Karlskrona)
- 1 October, 29 October, 26 November, 17 December 2021 Digital meetings in the Swedish Koha User Group (program)
- 26 februari, 26 mars, 23 april, 28 maj 2021 Digitala vårmöten i Svenska Kohanätverket (program)
- 2 October, 23 October, 27 November, 18 December 2020 Digital meetings in the Swedish Koha User Group (program)
- 24 April 2020 Presentation about the Web Accessability Directive by Örjan Hellström, Förvaltningen för kulturutveckling – Västra Götaland [Presentation].
- 27 March 2020 Presentation User Account Management in Koha and Flashbox with Koha-API by Oscar Celsing [Presentation].
- 9 March 2020 Panel discussion on Open Source Library Systems in Sweden vid Chalmers bibliotek.
- 15-17 October 2019 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at Lund University Library.
- 1 October 2019 Experiences of Koha in Finland and Sweden, Haparanda City Hall
- 26-28 March 2019 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at Mellansjö Library (Skövde).
- 27 March 2019 Open afternoon about open source at Skövde Kulturhus.
- 17-19 October 2018 Swedish Koha User Group meeting and Hack Day at Luleå University Library.
- 9 October 2018 Presentation at Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome.
- 10-12 September 2018 Presentations at KohaCon18 in Portland, Oregon. [Presentation 1]. [Presentation 2].
- 25-26 June 2018 “Symposium Koha 2018” Presentation of the Swedish Koha User Group at Bibliothèque universitaire de Paris 8, à Saint-Denis
- 21-22 March 2018 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at Alingsås bibliotek.
- 30 January 2018 Swedish Koha Public libraries meet in Alingsås
- 29 November 2017 Swedish Koha Hack Day at Lund University Library
- 4-5 October 2017 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at Kristianstad University Library.
- 27-28 March 2017 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at Göteborg University Library
- 23 January 2017 “Open Source Systems in the Public Sector Symposium” at Swedish Museum of Natural History/Bioinformatics and Genetics
- 29 November 2016 Presentation and demonstration of Koha to Umeå University Library
- 18 October 2016 “Mot bibliotek 3.0 och tillbaka till friheten” at The Swedish School of Library and Information Science in Borås
- 11 October 2016 Koha panel session at the National LIBRIS meeting [PDF]
- 4 October 2016 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at Gävle University Library
- 17 February 2016 Swedish Koha User Group meeting at Stockholm University Library
Conference and Meeting Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
You have our contact details in the emails we’ve sent.
The Quick Version
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.
The Less Quick Version
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Sponsors are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, sponsors should not use sexualised images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualised clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualised environment.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference staff immediately.
Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.
We expect participants to follow these rules at conference and workshop venues and conference-related social events.
(adapted from http://confcodeofconduct.com/index.html)